September 28, 2012

A Night for Change; A night for the Congo


The details for my event are finally set in stone, yay! On October 20th, 2012, I'll be holding my very first fundraiser as Ms AfriCanada 2012 in support of the women of Eastern Congo. Although it's a bit nerve-wracking because I’ve never taken charge of planning an event like this before, I can only have high hopes it will go off well. I feel so blessed by God for all of these opportunities so far, and I look very forward to the event night. It will include an educational documentary, a special guest speaker, and a variety of performances by local African Canadian artists. So, hope to see you all there. – And big thanks to Audrey Chia for her 
help with the poster!

Below is the trailer of the film we'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment