April 17, 2013

Hands for the Heart has an Official Logo and Website! + Updates on upcoming things!

This has been a long time coming! My charity organization Hands for the Heart not only has an official logo, but its website has officially been completed as well! I encourage each and every one of you to visit it, in order to see all of our accomplishments thus far, and what we are doing in the future. The address is the following: http://www.handsfortheheart.org Don't forget to support our causes and to donate whatever you can. Every cent counts. Moreover, you can click here to visit our Events page, to see what we have coming in the near future. I'm very excited to announce that A Night for the Change, A Night for the Congo: 2013 will be happening! I wasn't sure if I would ever want to do event planning again, after what happened leading up to the fundraiser, in October 2012. However, my cause is something that I believe in wholeheartedly, and it is important to keep pushing through hurdles in order to accomplish big, amazing things. School is over for the summer, so I have plenty of time to do everything and anything. Keep up to date with us, because the date of the fundraiser will be announced very soon. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment